VivaChek Ino Glucose Test Meter
The device is easy to hold on your hand – a solidly and precisely profiled glucometer is perfect for large and small hands.
- Stripe ejector–After use, you don’t need to touch the blood on the strap.
- 900 results memory that maintains even when the batteries are modified.
- Meals, warnings of hypoglycemia and ketone alarms.
- Inadequate blood sample warnings and damaged strips.
- A mini USB port for results download.
- Recognizes control alternatives automatically.
- Unique device serial number.
- The battery compartment is secure.
- Stable mediator patented.
- Keeping clean easily.
- Two fast setup and operation buttons.
- Measurement range: 0.6-33.3 mmol / L
- Results calibration: plasma equivalent
- Test: fresh capillary blood
- Sample size: 0.5μl
- Test time: 5 seconds
- Power supply: 2 coin cell batteries CR 2031; 3.0 V
- Battery life: 12 months or approximately 1000 tests
- Memory: 900 results with date and time
- Automatic shutdown: 2 minutes after the last action
- Weight: approximately. 47 g (with batteries)
- The temperature of operation: 5–45 ° C
- Relative humidity: 10-90% (non-condensing)
- Hematocrit Range: 20 –70%
- Data port: Micro USB
- Manufacturer: Vivachek Laboratories
- Certification: CE , FDA
- Measurement accuracy: ± 0.2 ° C (± 0.4 ° F)
- Applicable people: Unlimited
- Measuring distance: 5 – 13 cm
- Automatic shutdown: within 8S
- Product size: 165mm × 95mm × 45mm
Temperature of different parts of the body???
Forehead : 34.6??? – 37.2???
Oral : 35.5???–37.8???
Behind of Ear : 35.8???–38???
Armpit : 34.7???–37.2???
Anal : 36.8???–38.0???
Normal body temperature range at different ages:
0—2 years old: 36.4~38.0
2—10 years old: 36.1~37.8
10—65 years old: 35.9~37.6
above 65 years old: 35.8~37.5
The package includes:
Infrared thermometer × 1(No battery include )
Box x 1